AIMCLEAR, 6X consecutive and current winner of Best Small Integrated Agency and 2X current Best Small PPC Agency (US Search Awards) is hiring another gifted account manager as we grow quickly. This position is full-time (40 hours per week), based in either our Duluth office, St. Paul Lowertown office, and/or remote.
Our account managers/doers/producers are responsible for conceiving strategy, researching, planning, building, analyzing, and reporting on client marketing campaigns across a variety of paid channels.Â An applicant for this position need be a self-starting, dependable, detail-oriented, analytical, and motivated channel expert, pioneering leading-edge channel strategies that make clients the heroes. Burn 🔥Â to continually seek and identify and/or create solutions which optimize ROAS, CAC, revenue, brand lift, correlation to real world activity, and other KPIs.
AIMCLEAR‘s Integrated Account Manager faces clients, negotiates contracts to marketing outcomes, helps lead internal teamwork/execution by example and anticipates client needs to deliver profitable and measurable results. They are consulted to help establish realistic client KPIs and goals, which feed client and internal goals. The Integrated Account Manager/Strategist/Builder is a trusted authority in identifying opportunities for prospective and existing client accounts. To do this, they are adept at understanding business objectives and how those translate into account performance opportunities.
Responsibilities include strategizing, client leadership, marketing campaign builds, working with our dedicated internal account builders/data ops and melding efforts into performance reporting. The position relies on your excellent judgment to accomplish goals within assigned jobs across a variety of tasks.
- Faces and leads AIMCLEAR clients whilst collaborating internally to help conceive and execute integrated paid campaigns in multiple channels
- The ability to delegate and lift up the careers of teammates, open to being led
- Understands the relationship between paid media and organic digital marketing. We are an integrated agency so you can draw upon vital SEO, PR, Video, Design, Dev, and other related marketing arts to rock campaigns.
- Works with legal team to generate and adhere to work scope in contracts and flexes growing entrepreneurial muscles
- Performs integrated search (keywords) and psychographic (persona) research. Identify where audiences can actually be targeted in-channel
- Has aptitude to create, deploy, manage, and nail budgets
- Highly creative
- Maintains and optimizes new campaigns, audits and optimizes existing accounts
- Works with our data/BI team to support adaptation and customization of reports
- Understands and actualizes evolving best practices
- Generates original ideas; experiments with different approaches to find better solutions
- Empowers teammates by knowledge transfer, hands-on training, and teaching
- Proactively identifies ways to improve processes agency-wide
- Able to “zoom in” to detail quickly and accurately, check information, pick up inconsistencies and mistakes
- Able to effectively design, implement and adhere to set procedures; Solves immediate problems, escalates where appropriate and creates new procedures
- Maintain partnerships with PPC vendors and ad platforms to ensure we are providingÂ up to date recommendations and strategies to clients.
- Proven track record of setting and following through on tasks, assigned projects and meeting deadlines
- Responsible for unveiling new opportunities for 1) their clients 2) their department and team and 3) themselves
- Continuously works to educate themselves and apply knowledge to real client challenges
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Can marshal data, identify patterns, establish relationships, make detailed comparisons between similar sources and draw conclusions within the data
- Performs wide array of analyses with minimal or no direction, able to decipher trends, and identify insights to AM team
- Remains up to date on channels and seeks to obtain relevant platform certifications
- Experienced in executing creative testing and media formats in digital / mobile technologies
- Loves data and understands how to transform numbers into useful insights and recommendations
- Proactively seeks to identify actionable insights from data to share with the larger team
- Effective in prioritizing work and managing time in order to meet deadlines
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a very fast-paced environment
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills, with client-facing capabilities
- Ability to focus on priorities; regularly refocuses on results; demonstrates a drive to exceed performance targets
- Ability to identify and prescribe performance opportunities in potential client accounts as well as forecast the impact of said performance opportunities
- Other job duties as assigned
- Substantial experience building paid marketing campaigns in Google, Facebook, programmatic, other mainstream, and niche digital channels
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Digital Media, related field, or radical demonstrated experience
- Strong working experience in the analysis of data
- Exceptional knowledge and advanced digital marketing skills
- Familiar with media sites and platforms, e.g. Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team
- Outstanding analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Health and dental insurance
- Ongoing education and trainingÂ
- Group Life and Long Term Disability InsuranceÂ
- Medical reimbursement