Posted on March 21st, 2019
Zenith Conference 2019 is almost here! Many of today’s hottest marketing pros will be keynoting and leading a jam-packed one-day agenda. This year’s blockbuster marketing event happens Thursday, April 25 at Duluth’s historic Greysolon Ballroom and the Zeitgeist Teatro Theatre.
In what has become a legendary marketing conference in the upper Midwest, Zenith Conference is designed for marketers of all skill levels. Sessions this year are broken into three easy-to-navigate categories:
- Track 1: Beginner to Intermediate: Learn the basics. Get your marketing game on the right track to drive improvements to your programs right away.
- Track 2: Intermediate to Advanced: Elevate your game and LEAD your organization. Dig deep and learn how to integrate your digital channels for barrier smashing marketing programs.
- Track 3: DIY, SMB, Startup, Nonprofit: Many marketers are one-person operations (maybe two?). Designed for marketers who have to master all aspects of marketing.
Zenith always brings in some of the industry’s top presenters – the experts who travel the world speaking at conferences, generously sharing their knowledge. This year, Zenith features two exceptional keynoters who are constantly trailblazing and re-defining what marketing looks like in 2019 and beyond.
- Cindy Krum, CEO & Founder of MobileMoxie. Cindy’s company, MobileMoxie, offers cutting-edge mobile marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) tools. Top industry publications routinely go to Cindy for the latest insight on industry trends. She brings her energetic, high-caliber content as a foundation for deep learning during the afternoon keynote. Cindy’s content is designed to inspire and challenge marketers to fearlessly tackle their biggest marketing challenges.
- Susan Wenograd, Account Group Director for AIMCLEAR. One of our most recent additions to the AIMCLEAR team, Susan is one of today’s most innovative marketers. With expertise in all things connected to digital marketing, Susan will open Zenith with the morning keynote, providing advice to both one-man bands and large organizations on how to refit and rethink their disparate digital marketing pieces into a formidable machine. Susan is a keen marketing strategist and will help attendees align their marketing focus with their business objectives.
Zenith features a host of other top presenters from around the country – along with many local and regional marketing experts. The conference brings real-world marketing challenges to light and helps attendees break new ground in their marketing programs. Real marketers tackling real challenges together.
Early Bird Pricing Ends Soon
Time is running out to lock in the best pricing. Register today and get ready for a learning experience that can transform your marketing mind. Early bird pricing ends March 29. With pricing as low as $99 for students, $149 for Duluth Area Chamber of Commerce members, and $199 for non-members, Zenith offers the same learning experience that marketers get for thousands of dollars at conferences in faraway cities.
Zenith is the result of a longstanding collaboration between The Duluth Area Chamber of Commerce and AIMCLEAR. Proceeds from the event fund Fuse Duluth, which is a chamber-led initiative designed to keep college graduates in the Twin Ports and surrounding region after college. Fuse provides networking and learning opportunities to help college graduates foster career opportunities here, which retains great talent in our region.
Don’t miss out! We want to see you at Zenith Conference 2019.