Posted on March 22nd, 2023
It’s barely spring, but 2023 already has rocked the marketing and communications world with gale-like change, affecting every corner of the industry, from workflow to tools to even our job descriptions.
You can hardly blame leaders and marketers for feeling scattered. Support is on the horizon for practitioners seeking input to best traverse the new marketing landscape.
The 10th Zenith Marketing Conference on April 20 in Duluth, Minn., is a chance to gather your footing by standing among industry experts, as well as business people from across sectors, to learn from each other and find opportunity amid uncertainty.
No matter the size of your organization, the Duluth Area Chamber of Commerce’s three-track conference delivers understandable, accessible and deployable solutions that can help you succeed in a tumultuous world. The very disruptions that challenge marketers have set the agenda for our conversations, including:
- The role of artificial intelligence and machine learning in marketing and communications
- Concerns about privacy, blurring channel transparency, contracting targeting and online misinformation
- Evolving best practices for content, including video, organic, paid and channel-specific approaches
This year’s Zenith will cover those trends as well as help attendees develop and deploy marketing essentials to drive success, including:
- Marketing-friendly web development
- Search engine optimization
- Social media
- Paid search
- Public and media relations
- Content creation, design and presentation
The Chamber and AIMCLEAR once again have collaborated to present Zenith. Our conference attracts worldwide experts, offering a once-a-year opportunity for Northland businesses and organizations to learn from the best right here in our community. Zenith also supports Fuse Duluth, the Chamber-led initiative to attract and retain young professionals by helping them launch successful careers here.
Sign up to attend, and watch for the full list of Zenith speakers and sessions shortly.