Posted on January 13th, 2015
AIMCLEAR is hiring a Senior Account Executive-level PR professional in either our Lowertown St. Paul or Duluth, Minnesota office. Take what you’ve applied in your traditional B2B public relations specialist role and apply it to the digital marketing world. If you’re looking for a workplace that rewards thinking outside-the-box, a fun, storied culture and opportunities to use creative strategy to raise your career to the next level, then AIMCLEAR is the place for you! [Apply Now]
All the Details
We seek a traditional public relations professional who has a desire to learn digital PR, intersected with their traditional skillset. This is a great opportunity to fuse traditional and digital public relations with online and social marketing. Hone your skills in holistic marketing by joining AIMCLEAR‘s internationally recognized team of fanatical integrated social, search and PR practitioners.Â Â Candidate should have demonstrated experience in B2B public relations strategy, pitching and writing.
- Develop and execute holistic PR strategies and plans
- Actively pitch and secure placements on behalf of clients
- Foster relationships with media contacts across all platforms
- Write and edit an array of communication pieces â€“ including contributed articles, news releases, key messages, blog posts, award submissions, marketing collateral, online ads and copy
- Draft social content plans
- Online community management and reputation monitoring
- Minimum of 4-7 years of related experience, preferably B2B skills within an agency environment
- Exceptional writing skills
- Heavy media relations experience
- Client-facing experience
- Fluency in social media marketing
- Successful track record of garnering media placements
- Excellent time management skills with ability to meet strict deadlines
Founded by our company Evangelist Marty Weintraub, AIMCLEAR® is a rapidly growing 30-person internationally recognized digital marketing agency. We operate from our Duluth, Minnesota office with a second office in the Lowertown neighborhood of Saint Paul, Minnesota. We consider ourself a future-forward digital marketing agency dominant in B2C & B2B search, social-psychographic display targeting, organic social media, customer acquisition, & classic creative values.
We achieved Inc. 500/5000 status in 2012, 2013 & 2014 (fastest growing privately held US companies), expect to make the list again in 2015 and were named a top workplace place in Minnesota by Minnesota Business Magazine. Marty was honored 3 years in a row as a “Top 25 Most Influential PPC Expert” & was named 2013 “US Search Personality of The Year. Several AIMCLEARians are internationally regarded speakers, bloggers, clinicians, practitioners and trainers.
Our team members are fixtures on the international conference circuit. From London to New York, Jerusalem to San Francisco, and Warsaw to Dallas, we have appeared in front of hundreds of international search & social marketing conference audiences since 2007. AIMCLEAR helped change the rules about inbound digital public relations and how PR specialists work with digital marketers.
Client credits include Firestone, Airbnb, Teespring, Dell, Amazon, Martha Stewart Omni, Intel, Travelocity, Macy’s, eBay, GoDaddy, Eurail, 3M, SecondLife, Siemens, Victaulic, The Washington Post and numerous others.
To apply, send a cover letter, resume and writing samples to: email@example.com